Where to find furniture?
Numerous markets and websites will help you to get your flat furnished. Indian handicrafts are amongs the best and if you have a bit of time, your decoration could be unique!
Markets and shops
- Amar Colony: for more details, check our article blog.bedandchai.com/amar-colony-furniture-market/
- Fabindia in GK1, N block market and Lajpat Nagar ; www.fabindia.com
- Sharma Farms, near Chhatarpur Mandir. location here and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirti Nagar in North of Delhi. A huge “kind of” Ikea market.
- Munirka market for cheap bed. Our carpenter phone number is 98 10 98 54 81. (he speaks English)
- Lajpat Nagar for almost every day-to-day ustensils
- Mattress: we recommand SpringUp Mattress for a good quality/price ratio. You can buy them at Lajpat Nagar: Fine Fabrics Tel:- 29842988, 9811078949, near the metro station
You can find second-hand furniture and decoration on:
- delhi.olx.in Do not hesitate to bargain!
Like our guesthouse decoration? Our main supplier is in Jodhpur.
1030/740, Nakoda Industrial erstate
Basni 2nd phase, Jodhpur
You can find a lot of factories shops on Palace road of Jodhpur. A real paradise for treasure hunters!