Want to book a bus ticket to travel in India?
You have different kinds of buses running in India. We can divide them in 4 categories:
- Sleeper: bus with beds. With or without AC. Quite confortable for long journey
- Volvo: usually with good seats and AC. Good option to go in the hills, as sleeper buses do not go up.
- AC: less confortable than volvo, but cheaper
- Local: to use only for short distance or no other option available
We recommend to take the most expensive bus available or a bus operated by the state.
You can book your buses on:
- www.upsrtconline.co.in for Uttar Pradesh (Agra for example)
- www.rsrtconline.rajasthan.gov.in for Rajasthan
- www.hrtc.gov.in/hrtctickets and hp.gov.in/hptdc/Availability.aspx for Himachal
But you will need a Indian bank account number…
We can book your bus ticket for 150rs!